- 24 cupcakes (baked from your favorite mix, any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) can milk chocolate frosting
- 72 oval shortbread cookies (like 1 box of Keebler Sandies Right bites shortbread)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag candy corn
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package decorator's black icing (store bought)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package decorator's white icing (store bought)
- 1 (5 ounce) box of red fruit leather, like Fruit by the Foot (you won't use all of it)
1 Frost the cupcake, then press in a cookie "head", flat and vertically at the bottom center of the cupcake. Then press in two cookies, horizontally to the right and left of the cookie head to make the wings. 2 Along the top of the cupcake, above the cookie head, press in a row or two of candy c...