Turkey Pastrami - Grilled
- ¼ cup(s) canned sauerkraut
- 4 slice(s) swiss cheese
- 16 slice(s) turkey pastrami--thinly sliced
- 4 slice(s) marble rye or dark rye bread
- 4 tablespoon(s) Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, more if needed
Cut 4 slices of marble rye bread (dark rye can be used, if desired). Spread the Russian dressing on the inside of each slice, or only the top slice of each sandwich, if less dressing is desired. Spread a light coating of butter on the outside of each slice for grilling. For each sandwich, layer ...