Grilled Chile Citrus Turkey Breast
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice - fresh or purchased
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 5 clove(s) garlic
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 3 pound(s) turkey breast or 1 bone in turkey breast (4-6 pounds)
- 1 package(s) of 5 dried poblano chiles - found in the mexican section of your local grocery store.
Place the poblano chiles in a small bowl and cover them with boiling water. Let sit for 10 minutes. Place chiles in a colander to drain. When cool enough to handle, cut the stems off and remove any seeds. Put in blender. Add lime and orange juices, garlic, onion and salt. Blend until sm...