Sage Rubbed Turkey Breast
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 cup(s) water
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed (5 to 6 pounds)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix sage, seasoned salt and black pepper in small bowl. 2. Place turkey breast on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Spread seasoning mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey breast. Cover loosely with heavy duty foil. 3. Roast 1 hour. Remove foil. Add wate...