Turkey Sandwiches with Roasted Romas, Fresh Mozzarella, and Arugula-Walnut Pesto
- About 12 fresh arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- Arugula-Walnut Pesto
- 8 slices cooked turkey (white meat)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 8 slices olive bread, lightly toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Set tomato halves cut side up in an oiled baking pan and spread about 1/2 tsp. pesto over each. Bake until tomato halves are browned on top and slightly shriveled, about 1 1/2 hours. 2. Spread pesto generously over 4 slices of bread. Top with turkey, hot tomatoes, mozzare...